Our Vision and Mission
To improve the lives of children with chronic physical, cognitive or emotional challenges.
- To provide encouragement to these children and to their families by sharing stories of other children, such as Kevin Kirk, who overcame adversity and challenges to lead more fulfilling and happier lives.
- To provide information to these families to optimize their ability to make the best and most informed decisions relative to the care of their children.
- To provide direct and indirect support and services, as needed, to these children and their families in order to achieve our vision.
- To create an “outreach program” to initiate and maintain contact with participants.
- To create a virtual support group for participants to help one another.
- To partner with healthcare providers and insurers, schools, governmental agencies and other not for profit organizations to help families more efficiently and effectively access services and support for their afflicted children.
- To enlighten and sensitize others to the plight of children with chronic issues.
- To provide an opportunity for others to serve and in doing so enrich their own lives.
- There is always a “silver lining in every cloud.” We would like to encourage participants to seek broader meaning in their challenges and the opportunities that they represent.
- To create an extensible model that can be efficiently leveraged in any geographic area.